Military Discounts, Rebates & Payment Plans Available.
About Our Company
We Make Getting Out of Jail Easy! Call Us 24 hours a day for a quick quote and friendly bail bonds service. We have 1000’s of satisfied clients since 1991.
If a friend or family member has recently been arrested and charged with a crime, they may be in prison awaiting trial. At the same time, the Eighth Amendment grants defendants the right to bail and release in order to defend themselves vigorously.
Attempts to initiate the bail process themselves can be confusing and lead to unnecessary delays. To support this endeavor, bail bond networks offer the services of highly qualified, talented and experienced bond agents to speed up the process.
This saves you and the accused time, stress and unnecessary costs. To get the process going, contact our Home Office by phone. We will connect you to one of our local deposit offices in your area. One of our Bond agents will call you directly to start the process.
We require a deposit equal to 10 percent of the deposit amount, which is to be assessed by a sitting judge. We need the remaining 90 percent of the deposit in the form of collateral. This may be a vehicle or other property applicable to the required amount.
If you have ever arrested or charged a friend or family member with a crime, you do not need to hesitate to call Bail Network Bail Bonds to contact one of our bail agents. We will help you with the necessary legal documents and our bail agent will accompany you through the process of releasing your relatives.
Contact The Bail Network Bail Bonds today to find a local agent.
To locate an being housed at at a Los Angeles County Jail or Detention Center, you will need to provide the following information:
Defendant’s First Name
Defendant’s Last Name
Date of Birth
If you or someone you know has a warrant out for their arrest, it is urgent that you act immediately to avoid an arrest with your local law enforcement agency. We can provide you with misdemeanor warrant information by providing your First name, Defendant’s First Name, Defendant’s Last Name, SPN or Date of Birth.
The Inmate Search Central specializes in providing inmate information for every county jail within Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas. Our law firm representatives can get you the information that you need within minutes. All we need is the defendants full name or last name and date of birth.
Biscailuz Center (Closed)
1060 N Eastern Ave, Monterey Park 90063
Century Regional Detention Facility (female inmates)
11705 S Alameda St, Lynwood 90262
Inmate Reception Center (temporary holding only)
450 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
Men’s Central Jail
441 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
Mira Loma Detention Center (Closed) (projected to be remodeld and reopened as a women’s detention center)
45100 60th West, Lancaster 93536
North County Correctional Facility
29340 The Old Road, Castaic 91350
Pitchess Detention Center East Facility – Closed (however serves as a fire camp for inmate firefighters)
29310 The Old Rd, Castaic 91384
Pitchess Detention Center North Facility
29320 The Old Road, Castaic 91384
Pitchess Detention Center South Facility
29330 The Old Road, Castaic 91384
Sybil Brand Institute for Women (Closed)
4500 E City Terrace Dr, Monterey Park 90063
Twin Towers Correctional Facility
450 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
H & T Bail Bonds
Hours Of Operation
Once you join The Bail Network, we syndicate your profile into our advertising network and start sending you closed bonds. It’s that simple.
Say good bye to industry banned search engine platforms that no longer allow paid advertisements for bail bond agencies.
With The Bail Network, we drive closed leads straight to your company.